Sunday, October 4, 2009

Another great week!

Things went very well this week. Religious Ed class was tough because I forgot my water bottle. I won't make that mistake again. It was great to be with Cody even though he said I was mean. "Mom, you were mean at Religion class. You didn't call on me when I raised my hand. I knew all the answers and you wouldn't call on me." I did in fact call on him several times, but I explained to him there are 5 other children that would like to participate. Yeah, he doesn't care. I'm mean. Oh well.

I watched the social speaking as well this week and a wonderful parent gave me a "dog clicker" to assist in the classroom. Those of you who are from the 70's will remember the little annoying tin noise makers that we used to drive our parents crazy. The ones with the little insects on the end, the size of a barrette. I have actually been looking for something similar all summer with no luck. This clicker works great. It's just loud enough to get their attention. I call it a "kid clicker". Things are going very well in the classroom. I'm happy, the kids are happy. It's all good.

Mel out!

No comments:

Post a Comment