Tuesday, December 8, 2009

YAHOOOOOOO!

Finally! After 10 years of suffering with this "condition" I have perfectly symmetrically moving vocal chords. My speech pathology friends are cheering with me. Wahoooooooooo! Yipppppeeee! They look great. Straight as an arrow, bump free, vibrating symmetrically and closing completely. I am thrilled. My doctor is thrilled. He even gave me some vocal exercises to do to build stamina so that I can work on my singing voice. This time of year is hard for me, I love to sing with the Christmas music and I have been sounding like a pubescent boy for the past few weeks when attempting to sing. It should get better with some practice. I hope so, I do love to sing. I survived parent teacher conferences and a wonderful trip to New Orleans where I met the most wonderful people and talked, danced and sang the weekend away. I wish I could rewind to there now. Aahhhhh....oh well.

Mel out!

No comments:

Post a Comment