Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Record Still Stands

Cody has decided to assist me with my plan to not work a full work week. I picked his lifeless body up from daycare this afternoon to find out that he has a 102.00 temp. Can't go to school tomorrow, nope. That means I can't go to school tomorrow and that also means I have to cancel 6 parent teacher conferences too. 14 years of teaching and I have never had to do that before. I guess I will save my voice. That is a plus but that also means next week will be hard. I have to double up on the conferences Monday and Tuesday. That's how things go friends, you just deal with it cuz that's all you can do. I will be very thankful when Thanksgiving rolls around, day of rest? Nahhhhhhh turkey, talk, and tasty treats. (And throw in some huge balloons, musical numbers and Santa!-my favorite part of the day...yep, the parade)

Mel Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment