Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday's are tough!

Especially sunny Mondays. I didn't want to go to work this morning, just had a lovely weekend. I had lots of vocal rest...ok, ok I lie! I'm a fraud. Whatever! I did rest a bit. I didn't sing while I cleaned the house, just danced. I didn't use my voice at all while playing Go Fish with the boys for almost and hour. I didn't shout at the soccer game, nope not once. When I took the boys to Wickham Farms for Putt Putt and the bouncy pillow(I don't recommend for women with after children bouncing issues) I used my whistle to get their attention. I didn't care that the other parents thought I was a freak, I didn't care that they thought I was the father in the Sound of Music before he became all mushy for Fräulein Maria. Didn't care. It worked, I blew, they froze and looked at me. Ya do what ya gotta do my friends.

I only had 15 children today, 2 out sick and one...well...I think in Russia, not really sure. We had a fire drill and they responded like good little Pavlovian puppies. I was so proud. They followed every hand gesture and every mouthed word. They will know how to read lips very well after being with me. Parents all over Webster will despise me. I rewarded them with a danceparty where the boys taught me some "cool moves". They are some serious party animals. I love 'em. I do. Gonna be a good year. Aaaaahhhhhhhh can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment