Wednesday, July 15, 2009

And the Doctor said...

He said I could speak for 1 min/hour for the rest of this week. What? Things like...yes...no...please...thank you ...and an occasional...pass the butter. Who says that anyhow? Wally and the Beaver maybe on re-runs. Does this guy know who he is dealing with? I am no mere amateur fella. I have been a professional gabber since birth. I can't get by with those few words for that short of time without taking it too far, it is easier to just stay a complete mute. It's gonna take a lot of self control-YIKES!

Lab results were clear, no cancer. Yahoo! Maybe my luck is turning around. I have resorted to using a referee whistle to call the boys in from outdoors and for when I mean business. It works like a charm.

As always thanks for reading friends and I hope to say thank you, or please or pass the butter to you very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment