Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Getting bored with this whole thing and it's only day 2

Tried to sleep in but sleeping was difficult last night. Still a lot of jaw and tongue pain and swallowing is not fun at all. I tried to sleep in a little later (10 AM) but it wasn't good sleep. Know what I mean? I want to yawn all the time but I can't because it is too painful. So I got up got dressed and took my mom for a pedicure. A little pampering was nice. Then we took the dog for a pawicure, why not? I read for a little while and tried to nap, I'm not a good napper though aaaahhhhh those days in college when Jen, Jan and I would take a nap before a big night out are GONE! So I will turn in early tonight.

One funny thing I have noticed. Yesterday people were speaking loudly and slowly. Today they smile and look away like I have a contagious disease. It's like the psychology experiments my friend Kim and I used to have to do in College. I could write a paper, but I won't.

Some days will be boring friends, let's face it my life is not exciting. But it feels better to write it down. I'm bored to death with this not talking business.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Have you ever read Sue Grafton's mystery series? I have also been bored so I decided to start back at A. She has written all the way through T so far. We joined the Y!! I was there the other day and there was this woman on the treadmill running. I went through all the weights and she was STILL running! She was like a superhero. Like, maybe 5 feet tall. But she had this sweat dripping off her. It made me think about you - any tips for me on starting to run? I am the one who cheated running the mile in high school. Have you seen the movie Away We Go? Chris and I really loved it. Let me know what you think if you see it.

    ReplyDelete