Saturday, July 11, 2009

Everybody shut up!

Did that get any one's attention? I'm starting to get all worked up about it, this silence thing. Everyone else just carelessly uses the gift of speech left and right. Who do they think they are anyhow, helllllloooooo mute here!

I know crazy ranting does nothing. Sorry. I have noticed that much like a person who loses one sense, the others make up for it. (Yes I know speaking is not a sense but I can't make my point without using it as such.)

My hearing has become very acute. The bionic woman had nothing on me right now. I hear everything and I wish the dog had the surgery with me, yikes! It is extremely annoying and I'm thinking I have missed alot these great many years with my yapper flapping nonstop. So...I will learn from this. Listen more, speak less. You can all stop shouting AMEN, I hear you!

No comments:

Post a Comment